Sunday, March 15, 2009

ugh.

i can't seem to focus on writing a 5 page paper about my visit to the baltimore museum of art. seriously, 5 pages? like my professor is going to read each and everyone's paper, let alone skim each page. it does not make sense. i wouldn't mind a 3 page paper, but a 5 page paper? someone please help me figure out what's my professor's intentions. how about not do it? :D well, since my grade will be primarily based on writing 2 papers and a final.. i have to. plus i want to boost my GPA. so, i thought this class would be a great opportunity for me to do so. BUT.. a 5 page paper about my experience at the museum?!

though i seem to do my best work under pressure, my procrastination habit is going to have to go away sooner or later.

on the bright note, i am so relieved that i didn't take art history instead :)

(here's a goodie for you ra ra riot lovers!)

No comments: