Friday, March 13, 2009

it's snowden

wow! it's been almost three years since i saw snowden. i forgot her name.. but, thanks to that chic who worked in urban outfitters by 14th street, anti-anti is one of my favorite albums! haha. it was so random of her to come up to me and invite me to see snowden that night. the sad thing is.. i got blown off! it would've been nice if she came since i had no company.. even though, it didn't matter because seeing snowden for the first time totally made it up!

so anyways... i came across switchburn.com and guess what i see, a snowden set! yeah, i believe i saw some other great bands but, i just had to post snowden because they remind me of my nyc days which i dearly miss. plus i'm excited for their new release!

here is "between the rent and me"


to watch the entire set click here

No comments: