Monday, February 8, 2010

my shoes wish list

i have to admit, footwear has become my new obsession (hopefully it's just a phase). as you can see, by most of the shoes on my list, i'm a sucker for classics and moc-toes.

1. opening ceremony m1 desert boots
2. mark mcnairy / gh bass weejuns (spring 2010 collection)
3. schmoove jamaica corso (a modern wing tip oxford!)
4. acne barefoot tassel loafers (definitely not in this color though)
5. j crew milbrook driving mocs
6. ll bean duck boots (since snow plans to stay)
OR

red wing / j crew rugged chukka boots

so far, desert boots and driving mocs are crossed off my wish list. j crew had a sample sale last month in manhattan and i bought myself a pair of mushroom millbrook driving mocs and dark khaki macalister boots (both suede). got them both for half the price! opening ceremony's black desert boots look so good though.

No comments: