Tuesday, May 12, 2009

first of all,

what the heck happened to my passion pit post? for some reason, it disappeared. i'm pissed.

anyways... it's been a while now. i felt like something was missing in my life for the past week, because i wasn't able to catch up with all of my RSS feeds haha.

as usual, i was busy last week. with school and work keeping me occupied, i also had to make an album cover layout for friends back in Kuwait. they have an EP coming out and needed help with the album artwork, so i gladly accepted their offer. overall, i enjoyed creating it. it actually took away all the stress built up by schoolwork deadlines and my exhausting job. i was in my element :)

it's a good thing i got my paycheck before mother's day. i was able to get my mom something real nice.. i got her a $140 gift card for a day spa. which apparently is worth a one hour custom massage or custom facial, manicure and pedicure. fortunately, i still have enough money to purchase a graphic tablet, which i've been wanting to get for some time now. i'm definitely going to get a wacom tablet.. 

till then!

No comments: