Friday, December 5, 2008

m night shamalamala is lame

so here i am, lounging on the living room sofa, covered in a warm teal fleece blanket, with "take it from me" by the weepies playing on my itunes. its been a long day for me and i've been feeling drained since i woke up this morning. my eyes feel like they're burning and my nose just keeps on running. going to school didn't help. i had no choice! i had to pick up some stuff and take my botany final, which i didn't study for! lol. but i'm expecting either a B+ or an A as my final grade. anyways, i'm over it. its been a grueling semester and i'm glad it'll be over by next week! ...what else? 

well, i finally rented "the happening", despite all the negative things i heard about the movie. i always had an interest in m night shyamalan's movies because the trailers just seem to catch my curiosity. and so far, this is the 3rd time i was disappointed. from this day onward, i will never pay to watch his movies.. lesson learned! 

this weekend is gonna suck. i hope i feel better by morning though.. gotta study hard for finals! gotta get my gpa up! :P 

till next time.

No comments: